The End of The 'Anxious' Chapter? || Mega Life Update - Anxiety/Uni/Life

18:08

Helloooooo.

I have some explaining to do I think. So it's been 6 months since my last blog post and let me tell ya, a lot has changed. First of all, most importantly, I haven't had a panic attack in 8 months (WHAAAT?) Of course I still feel anxious, that's obvious, everyone does. But nowhere near to the extent that I used.

Here are some things I've done in the past 6 months that used to make me want to shit my pants at the thought of having to do them:

Went to London for my 18th Birthday.

Went to London alone to meet my best friend of 10 years for the first time in my life.

Went clubbing.
Went to parties.

Got two tattoos.



Went to see Fall Out Boy in Leeds (which meant a loooong train journey)


So yeah, some pretty exciting stuff. I also managed to complete my apprenticeship and now have an NVQ in Business and Administration, I've just been offered a job with the local Magistrates' Court as a casework administrator and I've just enrolled onto a BSc (Hons) Psychology with Counselling degree with Open University (which I never thought I'd get the opportunity to do.)

So really, I think that's the end of The 'Anxious' Chapter.

My URL will now be http://rachelsarahxo.blogspot.co.uk

It's been a pretty cool couple of years but that awful bit is over with now.

Expect more posts from me from now on.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have to say I'm so proud of you sweetheart! I suffer with anxiety myself and know how hard it can be to try and get at a good level where you're not anxious all the time, and having panic attacks. Mines been better the past year now, and I'm so pleased.

    You've accomplished some amazing things in such a short period of time and you should be so proud of yourself, because as I already said, I am. ^_^

    https://theremightbecoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you m'lovely! :) Honestly, I think it was just doing things repeatedly that would normally either trigger a panic attack or cause anxiety and eventually I just got used to it, like I can't believe I can go 3 hours on a train by myself now?!

      Aw that's so sweet of you to say, thank you! <3

      Delete