SUMMER HAUL: ASOS, New Look, River Island & Boohoo.

by - 11:27


New Look Waisted Skater Dresses
(1 - £14 2 - £14.99 3 - £14.99 4 - £14.99)
I cannot quite express my love for these dresses, I already own one of them in a different print and I loved it so much that I bought 4 more, oops. These are going to be perfect for my holiday this summer. I've noticed lots of dresses this Summer are red and blue, oooh.

I've been after a neutral coloured kimono to go over my printed dresses as I now have a couple of floral kimonos to go with my block coloured dresses. I was going to get a black one but I thought black wouldn't be very practical in blazing heat.

I've got such a mad obsession with coral/orange lipsticks at the moment. Orange lipsticks are definitely my summer staple, and when I google'd swatches of this lipstick I just completely fell in love with it.

This is just a repurchase, I usually alternate between this, The Falsies and Great Lash. It's one of my favourite drug store mascaras ever.

I absolutely adore this lipstick, it's one of my favourites. This is again, another repurchase. I actually lost this lipstick and couldn't find it for a couple of months so I gave in and bought another one (two actually, oops)

Barry M Cor Balmy in 'Jam Tart' - £3.49
This lip balm is one of the best tinted lip balms I've ever tried, it's so pigmented and actually looks like a sheer red lipstick. It is kind of sticky but that doesn't really bother me considering it is tinted. It also has SPF15 protection.

River Island Oversized Straw Floppy Hat - £18
I've always been after a massive floppy hat, I just thought that I'd never wear one out in public, but since I'm going abroad this year I have the perfect excuse this time. Also the pink trim, yes!

That's all for now,
Rachel xo

You May Also Like

2 comments