TOP 5 CHILL OUT SONGS

by - 13:27

Hi guys!

So recently I've been really into coming home from work and sticking my 'Calm Things' playlist on, I've got to stop listening to it on the bus on the way home though, as I always find myself drifting off to sleep, oops. This post will consist of my top 5 songs I listen to when I want to be chilled out and relaxed.

Let's go!

1. Andreas by Seahaven.

To be totally honest, this whole album by Seahaven is my favourite to listen to when I want to relax, but this is my favourite from the album.


2. Evelyn by Gregory Alan Isakov.

Just listen to that voice...


3. Santa Monica by The Front Bottoms.

Possibly the most upbeat song on this list.


4. Stuck On The Puzzle by Alex Turner.

Alex Turner is easily one of my favourite songwriters so he was going to be on this list in some way or another.


5. Hold Back The River by James Bay.

I don't think this needs a description, just listen to it, goddamnit.


A lot of these songs are actually quite sad, so this could also be a sad songs post (I can think of much sadder songs though, hahah) 

I hope I've introduced you to some music that you might not have heard before and I hope they make you as relaxed and sleepy as they do to me.

What do you do to relax?

That's all for now,
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

0 comments