HAUL: Superdrug.

by - 13:36


Hey guys!
So a couple of weeks ago I signed up to Sun+ as they were having a sign up offer of, pay £1 to sign up and we'll send you a £20 Superdrug voucher, so that's exactly what I did. The voucher arrived this morning so I went into town and spent it (obviously.) A couple of days ago I went onto the Superdrug website and total'd up every I wanted to get with the £20, and I got a fair bit considering it's Superdrug.


Superdrug's Own Brand Face Masks - 99p each or 4 for 3.
I bought these because I had £3 left over and didn't know what to spend it on. I like to do a face mask every 1-2 weeks and I have a few more Montagne Jeunesse face masks so I'm pretty stocked up now. Superdrug's face masks have always served me well in the past so not bad for £3.


Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - £4.99 / 3 for 2 on all Maybelline.
I absolutely love this mascara, may be an unpopular opinion but I like the natural bristles and it doesn't really clump up my lashes too much, I usually have this and 'fancier' mascara in my make up bag at all times.

Maybelline Color Tattoos in 'Eternal Gold' and 'On & On Bronze' - £4.99 each / 3 for 2 Maybelline
Bit late on the Color Tattoo hype but oh well. I've been meaning to try these for ages and I swatched them both on the way back from town and the colours are gorgeous, 2 hours later and they haven't rubbed off my hand, I may decide to review these if I like them.


I adore MUA blushes, I'm not usually a blush sort of person but the MUA ones are just so cheap yet really pigmented. One thing I do hate about the MUA blushes is the crappy colour range. There's only like 4 colours and then 4 cream blushes (I hate cream blushes, wah.)

I don't really like nail polishes purely because I have extremely short, practically non-existent nails, so when I do put nail polish on them, it looks like a 2 year old's done it. :-( The colour of this nail polish looks gorgeous though and the packaging looks extremely similar to Essie, naughty MUA.

I've never tried an MUA Bronzer before, but this is the perfect contour shade for a pasty pale person like myself, the bronzer is matte so no ridiculous shimmery looking contour, can't wait to try it.

MUA's eyeliners so are pigmented and creamy, they're my go to for white eyeliners (when they have them in stock though. -.-) I love using a white eyeliner on my water line to open my eyes and make them appear larger. It can look a bit creepy sometimes though, hahaha.


So in the picture, the lipstick looks red, I can assure you that into's an extremely blue toned bright pink, it's absolutely gorgeous. I love NYC's lipstick, they're cheap, pigmented and they last ages!


Superdrug Spirit Necklace. - Reduced from £8 to £1.
I   I can't say I look at the jewellery section much when I go in there, but I spotted this for £1 and just had to have it, plus it was reduced from £8 to £1, so how can you go wrong?

I hope you enjoyed this haul!
Let me know if you've bought anything from Superdrug recently.
That's all for now,
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

3 comments