REVIEW: Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo Eyeshadows.

by - 11:52


Hey guys!
So I'm a bit late on the bandwagon but oh well! If you saw my Superdrug haul the other day, you'll know that I purchased a couple of the Maybelline Colour Tattoo's. And might I just say, I absolutely freakin' love them. I bought them in the shades (left) On & On Bronze and (right) Eternal Gold. They retail for £4.99 each.

What Maybelline claims:
"Ink technology creates 24HR wear shadow for our most intense, long-lasting colour saturation. Cream formula glides on without creasing and keep colour vibrant. Ophthalmologist-tested, safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers."

What I think:
I'm beyond impressed with this product. I love the packaging, although not travel friendly as the product is in a glass pot and they're pretty heavy, the glass pot makes the product look a lot more expensive than it is. 
Maybelline were certainly right when they said "most intense, long-lasting colour saturation", I've never owned an eyeshadow that lasts as long as this eyeshadow, for example, I forgot to take my make up off the other night and I slept with the eyeshadow on, and when I woke up, it looked the exact same it did when I went to sleep. These eyeshadows definitely live up to the 24 hour name.


The colours are absolutely gorgeous and they're sooo pigmented, as they're cream eyeshadows, they glide onto your lids so smoothly. Eternal Gold is a gorgeous glittery pale-yellow gold and On & Bronze is a dark shimmery gold/brown colour.


And there's the swatches!

I'm so impressed with these eyeshadows, I will definitely be purchasing more and well done to Maybelline for making one my favourite products of the year so far. For £4.99 per eyeshadow, you can't go wrong. You can purchase these at Boots (link) or Superdrug (link)

Let me know if you've tried any of the Colour Tattoos and tell me what you think of them.

That's all for now,
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

0 comments