FEBRUARY FAVOURITES.

by - 00:50

Hello you lovely people,

Well this month, my blogging schedule completely went out the window. I ended up doing one post a week, hahah, oops. March will be better, I promise!

Songs I've been loving this month:
What Did You Expect? - Neck Deep.
Leave Before The Lights Come On - Arctic Monkeys.
R U Mine? - Arctic Monkeys.
Falling - Haim.
Engine 45 - The Ghost Inside.
You & I - Bury Tomorrow.

Movies I've been loving this month:
Wreck-It Ralph, The Great Gatsby, Shutter Island, Movie 43 and Maniac.
I really didn't watch many movies this month as I was very much into watching TV shows on Netflix, haha.

TV Shows I've been loving this month:
Extreme Couponing (got through 3 seasons of that in 2 days) and The Office (US) I watched all seasons in 5 days, I feel like a part of me is empty now, hahaha, I fell in love with Jim and Pam's relationship, aw.

Drinks I've been loving this month:
Dandelion and Burdock and Caffeine Free Diet Coke, mm.

Food I've been loving this month:
Lemon Mousse's from Morrisons, they're perfect.

Make Up items I've been loving this month:
Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo's (see review here), Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in '110' and '107' and finally, NYC's Expert Last Lipstick in 'Blue Rose'.

Life Favourites:
Well this month, me and Abbie organised to go to Slam Dunk Festival in May with her and her boyfriend, wooo third wheeling! No but it's going to be great. :3 (It's going to be so nerve-racking, but I know I can do it. I went last year, had a few panic attacks but I still had a great time.) I also got invited to go to two job interviews in March, one on the 4th March and another on the 7th and they're both for apprenticeships within adminstration with the NHS.

Am I looking forward to anything next month?
Well, if I get offered a job, then starting my new job, if not I'll be looking forward to sitting at home, watching Netflix and job hunting, woo!

I hope you all had a great February, let me know if anything exciting happened in February or if you're doing anything fun in March. :3

That's all for now,
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

0 comments