HAUL: Fashion, DVD's and Beauty.

by - 21:25

Hey guys!
Well would you look at that, another haul?! Let me cut a long story short, I ended up selling my DSI XL and all of the games for it as it just sits in the corner of my room collection dust and I ended up getting £75 for it, so this is what I spent the majority of the money on.

(It would turn out I doubled up on numbers on the photo, oh dear, I do apologise!)
1. Birds Nest iPhone 4/4s Case from eBay- £0.99 (free shipping)
I've seen these sort of cases loads lately and I'm a sucker for anything pink and minimalist.

2. Coral Sleeveless Skater Dress from ASOS - £12.99 (free shipping)
I'm going on holiday to Fuerteventura in August and I've already started buying Summer clothes, oh. I'm trying my hardest to put a bit more colour in my wardrobe and I'm also trying to wear more dresses, so this happened.

3. Black and White Heart Print Skater Dress from ASOS- £14.99 (free shipping)
I bought this dress because I bought a rather 'out there' looking kimono a few weeks ago (for £5 reduced from £25 in New Look, might I add) and I wanted a subtly patterned dress with no bright colours on it so it didn't clash with the floral pattern of the kimono, I also bought this for my summer wardrobe.

4. Tartan Fleece Scarf from eBay- £4.99 (£2.50 shipping)
Bit late on the tartan bandwagon I suppose, but I really was not willing to spend more than £10 on a tartan scarf and as of yesterday all of the ones I'd seen lately ranged from £12-£18 and that's a bit overpriced for a scarf, plus it's made from fleece, so it's going to be so soft and warm.

5. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in 'Oxford St. Fuschia' from eBay - £2.25 (free shipping)
I don't own many light pink lipsticks and after seeing loads of swatches of this lipstick, I just fell in love with it. Plus it's not a matte lipstick, so that's good, got super chapped lips lately. :-(

6. Juno DVD from eBay- £1.20 (free shipping)
Unfortunately I bought the last DVD on the eBay listing, so the link above is the DVD listing on Amazon. I absolutely this movie, but I haven't got it in my DVD collection and I've been craving to watch it for ages but it hasn't been on TV in a while.

7. Oversized Round Sunglasses in Ombre Finish from ASOS - £10 (free shipping)
I was just browsing the sunglasses section of ASOS and omg I just fell in love with these, the weather's been pretty nice lately so I bought sunglasses, not much I can say about them really.

8. Black Faux Leather Chunky Cut Out Boots from eBay - £21.99 (£2.99 shipping)
Oh look! It's the infamous Jeffrey Campbell's Coltrane dupes! These were reduced from about £30-something so that's alright I suppose. I've been wanting a pair of these boots foreverrrr and I just can't wait for them to arrive.

9 & 10. Dumb and Dumber (£1.40) & Clerks II (£1.27) - eBay
Just movies that I adore that weren't in my movie collection so I felt the need to buy them basically.

11 & 12. Sex and The City: The Movie (£1.65) & Sex and The City 2 (£1.27) - eBay.
I've been so obsessed with the TV show lately and it's the only decent thing on TV from 12am - 5am in the morning (which seems to be my sleeping pattern lately) but I've never seen the movies so I thought now would be a good time to buy the movies.

What have you guys been buying lately? :-)

That's all for now,
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

0 comments