Wishlist #4.

by - 01:06

Hey guys!
So recently all I've been doing is searching the internet for things I can't afford so I thought, why not make a rare wishlist post. Be prepared for the neons.


I've been looking at these type of sandals for ever, I have a phobia of feet so sandals are like the worst things for me to wear. These sandals have a kind of closed toe thing going on so that's great! And they're pink and holographic, they're great!

2. Tropical Floral Print Bomber Jacket - Pink Clove: £28.
I've been really into the whole bomber jacket trend at the moment but I'm not daring enough to wear one, but then I saw this and it's possibe the most 'out there' thing I'd own in my wardrobe if I bought it, it's absolutely gorgeous and waaay colourful, hahaha.

3. Frozen DVD - Amazon: £10.
I watched this movie when it first came out at the cinema and I fell in love instantly. Plus it's Disney and I feel the need to own every single Disney movie on DVD so.

I've been buying a lot of dresses lately for summer (although I still wear them with leggings, I'm wearing dresses sssh) and I've been really into kimonos and I've been looking for block colour dresses that would go with a loud, floral kimono and these are perfect.

Well, Sleek, brand new eyeshadows in celebration of Superdrug's 50th birthday, what more could you ask for? The colours look absolutely perfect too. And I need anything limited edition basically.

I don't really know if I'd ever wear these, but I know if I did I'd feel like a fierce queen absolutel idiot. But look how cute they are, soooo pastel grunge. \m/ (that was a joke)

Can we just appreciate the fact that this watch looks waaay more expensive than it actually is??? (NOTICE THE PINK THEME HUH? I'm a sucker for anything pink.) I've never been one to wear watches but I just fell in love with this one when I saw it.

8. ASOS Concertina Satchel Bag - ASOS: £22.50.
So I'm going on holiday to Fuerteventura in August and I'm flying with Ryanair (ugh yes Ryanair) and they've got stupid af cabin luggage regulations, a tiny suitcase (which I have to fit all my clothes in because bitch I am not paying £90 to have a regular sized suitcase, yes that's how much they charge you) and you're allowed a small bag on the flight, this is the only bag I've found that's affordable, tiny but has loads of room. AND IT'S ALSO NEON WOOO AND SO CUTE WOOOO. So if I buy it, it'll be the only bag I'll be taking on holiday with me 'cause no luggage room, waaaah.

I've been looking for a new purse for foreverrrr because my shoddy Primark purse is falling to pieces and well, this purse is neon pink and JEWELS, all the jewels.

10. Heavy Weight Chain Necklace - Missguided: £8.99.
I adore the look of statement necklaces with block colours and I was browsing the accessories section on Missguided and this bad boy caught my eye (MUCH STATEMENT NO?) and yes, very very very pretty necklace.

I hope you enjoyed this post! I'll should hopefully be putting up another blog post tomorrow so that should be fun. (Trying to make up for lost time I suppose, haha!)

I hope you guys have been good!

That's all for now,
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

0 comments