APRIL FAVOURITES.

by - 17:37

Waddup, you guys? 
So I really actually enjoyed April, it was a good month so here goes nothing I suppose.

Songs I've been loving this month:
Dancing with The Devil - Krewella.
Kiss Me Last - We The Kings.
A Part Of Me - Neck Deep.
Every Cheetah Girls song (yes I know hahaha) and I've been loving a whole lot of Jonas Brother and High School Musical (yes really.)

Movies I've been loving this month:
Dogma, Pan's Labyrinth, Fight Club, Dumb and Dumber, This Is The End and As Good as It Gets. Not an awful lot of movies this month, I've been re-watching a lot of old favourites and these are kind of new favourites I suppose.

TV shows I've been loving this month:
So it's basically the exact same TV shows as last month, the IT Crowd and Sex and The City, I have been loving Mad About You aswell (super duper cheesy 80's/90's american sitcom, it's actually super funny). The Big Bang Theory is an old favourite aswell, but I've been watching a lot of that lately. I've also found out that my sister has bought me the Sex and The City complete box set for my birthday this month, yey!

Drinks I've been loving this month: 
I've been really loving lemon juice/still lemonade, it's absolutely luuuush and Fanta Ice Zero (cloudy lemonade essentially.)

Food I've been loving this month:
I'm back on the 5:2 diet again so I've been trying to eat pretty low calorie stuff, I've told myself that there is absolutely no way I'm giving up pizza (how pop punk of me hahaha) and if I have to resort to making pizza myself then I totally will, but basically Chicago Town make these pizza subs and in each sub there's just under 300 calories so I have one of them with a side of sweetcorn and some cherry tomatoes and that's been my go-to meal lately, so that's my favourite food right now. And sweetcorn, I love me a bit of sweetcorn.

Beauty products I've been loving this month:
I've been absolutely loving L'Oreal's True Match foundation, the lightest shade matches my skin perfectly and my skin hasn't been so dry so the formula is pretty good for my skin right now. I also love MAC's Candy Yum Yum lipstick and the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is a godsend.

Life favourites:
There were a couple of birthdays in the house in April, my little sister's and my mum's. My sister turned 13, aw, mum turned 25 for the 22nd time, hahaha. So yeah, that was fun. Had a fun day in Great Yarmouth with my sister, I won a Chewbacca plushie on the grabber and bought a 'wanchor' mug, hahaha.

Am I looking forward to anything this month?
Yes yes yes, it's my birthday on the 23rd and I'm going to Pizza Express with the family and Abbie (yey italian foooood!) and then on the 25th I'm going to Hatfield (like 2 hours away from Norwich) to go to Slam Dunk Festival and I'm seeing We The Kings and State Champs and Neck Deep and Gnarwolves and We Are The In Crowd and omg I'm just so excited.

I hope you all had a great month! :-)

That's all for now,
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

1 comments