WHAT'S IN MY BAG?

by - 12:14

  
Hey guys!
So I've been using a handbag a lot more than I used to (probably because I leave the house a bit more now, hahaha) so I thought now would be a good time to show you what's in my bag. So I like to think I'm quite organised, I keep all my receipts in my purse, which is why there's no big pile of receipts in this post (there may be the odd train tickets or whatever but hey, nobody's perfect.

So this is my bag, it's the Primark multi-compartment tote bag, which looks awfully similar to the Zara Office City Bag. It cost me a mere £12 and is still going strong after getting it at the end of January (we all know that Primark bags are notoriously known for breaking all the time.) I actually did a review of this bag (see here) and it's my most viewed post on here, ooooh. I really like this bag as it can fit a lot of stuff in the main compartment and you've got the handy zip compartments also.


Sooo, this is all stuff from the main compartment. 

A lovely bottle of warm, flat Diet Cherry Coke, yum. 
A two month old edition of Marie Clarie, how very classy of me, this is why I'm always 2 months behind when it comes to trends, haha. 
My sassy af sunglasses from ASOS, I always feel like I should be in a 90's electro band when I wear them. 
Cuticura Cucumber hand sanitiser, funny story, I actually had 3 hand sanitisers in my bag and took them out for the purpose of this post so I didn't look completely crazy, it's one of my OCD tendancies, ain't no germs getting all up on me like dat, NOT WITH MY 3 TRUST HAND SANITISERS. 
The Falsies mascara by Maybelline, yes yes we all know how amazing this mascara is blah blah. 
Pantene Pro-V Split End Serum, alright okay so I don't actually use this for it's intended purpose, to fix split ends, because nothing fixes split ends apart from getting your hair cut, but this serum is greaaat at helping with frizz - I've been quite a fan of leaving my hair natural, and my natural hair is one frizzy mess so this helps a lotttt.
My keys, look at them cute keyrings, and my hello kitty house key is the shit though really. So there's a Children In Need one (the big plushie bear keyring hahaha), a Doctor Who one, a Kick-Ass one and a Wing and a Prayer one. Now, here's a bit of shameless plugging of Wing and a Prayer, so they're this amazing charity that my mum volunteers for, they take in injured birds and woodland creatures from around Norfolk, fix them up and let them out into the wild again. They have a nursery, a little birdie hospital and it's so cute. Anyway, you can go and check out their Facebook page (here) and find out more about them, maybe give them a cheeky like too?
Train ticket, this one was the ticket from Norwich to Great Yarmouth where I had the mega panic attack at the station, hahaha. So yeah, that was fun.
Receipt, so this one was from a day at Fakenham races last month (ooh yes controversial), I won £10, that was cool.
Avon Naturals Body Spray, so this one's orange and cinnamon scented (yes yes definitely a winter scent but I don't care, I haven't had to switch out my body sprays shhh). Just in case I want to smell like orange and cinnamon basically.


This is a mixture of stuff from the two zipped compartments and the main one.

Minnie Mouse Notebook, so aswell as using this bag as my everyday one, I also take it to job interviews with me as it's a pretty smart looking bag, this notebook is the one I take to all of my job interviews with me and it has all the questions I want to ask in it. I also use it when I'm out and about if I need to jot things down.
Nivea Pearl and Beauty Deodorant, when I'm anxious I get sweaty a lot (lush, I know) and I always get super paranoid about it when I'm out so I never leave the house without a bottle of deodorant, also, PINK DEODORANT? YES THAT'S RIGHT. 
Panadol Period Pain Tablets, there is seriously so much caffeine in these tablets, you wouldn't believe. Yeah, so my period's are always super irregular, I can go 2-3 months without having a period or I can have my period twice in one month and then BOOM CRAMPS, so I take these with me all the time because I never know when the cramps are gonna attack, hahaha.
Lipsticks, YES I DO NEED 3 DIFFERENT LIPSTICKS. ONE'S ORANGE, ONE'S BRIGHT PINK AND ONE'S A PURPLEY-PINK SO THERE. MAC Candy Yum Yum, Rimmel Kate Moss in '110' and NYC Expert Last in 'Blue Rose'.
Concealer, love love love this concealer. It's Seventeen's Stay Time concealer and it's da bomb, it's a dewy finish concealer which I like because it blends well with my dewy foundations. When I use my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer with a dewy foundation it just looks like I have matte blotches all over my face, hahah.
Diary, I absolutely adore this diary, it was reduced to £4 in Tesco and check out that Disney reference, I'm a sucker for anything Disney. Disney is life ok. This diary stays in my bag only and doesn't leave it, I do have another diary which I keep at home, which is more of a filofax/planner type thing, I keep that at home because it's pretty heavy.
Orange River Island Purse, not much I can say about this, bought it off Depop, the popper is pretty shitty and it just pops open all the time, I keep my receipts, money and cards in there. Wow, a purse.
Tub of Extra Gum, I only every by the tubs of this stuff now, otherwise I end up with unchewed bits of gum all over the bottom of my bag, but the tub's are super handy.

Well, that's it! You've all had a peek into what I keep in my bag.

Let me know what your handbag essentials are in the comments.

That's all for now,
Rachel. xo


You May Also Like

1 comments