How's this for a background check?

by - 14:55

Hi, I'm Rachel.
So this is my first blog post on my new blog, The Anxious Chapter. Why that certain title you may ask? Well, I've been struggling with anxiety for nearly 6 years and I like books, so perfect title really. I decided to make a blog because I'd really just like a place to vent my emotions, like an online diary (just maybe not as personal, haha.) My posts won't be all 'oh my life's horrible wah wah', at least not all the time, haha. I like writing reviews, so there may be beauty and fashion reviews, book reviews, album reviews, lifestyle posts, anything really. Consider this blog a mish-mash of absolutely everything. (If that doesn't convince you to follow me, I don't know what will.)
So a little bit about me: I'm a student and I currently attend college. My hobbies consist of photography, xbox and reading. I live in Norwich in the UK. I have bright purple/pink hair. I love music (any genres, I'm not picky.)

I'm not entirely sure how regularly I'll be posting, I might try and make it a couple of times a week but if I'm overloaded with college work, it may only be once a week. I'll try and keep my blog as up to date as possible and I'm going to try and not give up on blogging like I have done in the past. - Bad Rachel.

That's all for now, goodbye. :-)
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

2 comments