My first make up review. - Undress Me Too Palette by MUA.

by - 17:09


Hello there,
I popped into Superdrug the other day as I was trying to switch from my summer make up to autumn make up and I spotted this little beauty of an eyeshadow palette.


On first impressions, the colours are very Naked palette-esque, varying in mattes and shimmers and metallics. It is a great alternative to the Naked palette if you're on a budget. The colours are so pigmented and are long-lasting.

Of course the palette would usually come with the double ended eyeshadow applicator but I took it out when I first got it and can no longer find it, oops. 

The light shimmery colour is perfect for highlighting the brow bone or the inner corners of the eye, you could even get away with using it as a highlighter for your face as it's quite a similar colour to the Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder, also by MUA. This palette is perfect for A/W as it contains a lot of autumnal colours, you could also create a very dramatic smokey eye with this palette as there's a few dark colours in there too.

MUA are great when it comes to little tutorials on the back of their palettes, this 'mini master class' shows you how to create a smokey yet wearable look for the eyes. The colour names are also on the back which is badly shown on this picture, I apologise, the colour names are (L to R), Naked, Devotion, Shy, Fiery, Lavish, Dreamy, Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal, Wink, Obsessed and Corrupt.

Overall I highly recommend this palette as it has everything a neutrals palette should have, high pigmentation, a variety of mattes, shimmers and metallics and looks just great on the eyes.

I hope you enjoyed this review, that's all for now.
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

3 comments