Lipstick review - I Want - Liam - One Direction MUA collection.

by - 21:00

Hello again,
2nd blog in a day, I'm feeling motivated, haha. I picked up this lipstick last week, the same time I bought my Undress Me Too palette (see review here). So, it takes me quite a while to fall in love with a lipstick, but this had me from the moment I swatched it in store. Might I add, I'm not really a fan of One Direction, it wasn't until I opened the lipstick up at home that I realised it had '1D' engraved into the top of the lipstick, but that didn't make me love it any less.


As you can see, the packaging is lovely and resembles somewhat of a MAC lipstick (obviously if the bottom of it wasn't red.) On the top half of it, the word 'Kiss' is written in silver and on the bottom, 'you' is written in black. Good use of contrast, well done MUA. The kisses and star is a cute addition to it also.


Do ignore how dirty the packaging has got, I've been wearing this everyday this week. So, the colour is the most perfect orange toned red, it also has a tiny bit of a gold shimmer when under light. It's not as bright as it looks in the packaging but it's definitely buildable, it's not drying on the lips at all but it also doesn't slide off during the day. This lipstick has lasted me 5 hours at the most and then I'd have to top up my lipstick, which isn't too bad since this lipstick cost me £3. It definitely has the potential to be as good as a higher end lipstick, but take with that what you will, that's just my opinion.

It's highly pigmented which is expected as it's an MUA lipstick, they usually are. It's such a lovely orange toned red and could be compared closely to Lady Danger by MAC, if you like the colour of Lady Danger but would prefer it to have a bit of shimmer to it, this is the lipstick for you.

This lipstick comes in a collection of 4 others and are available from Superdrug for £3 each, it's definitely worth trying.

So to conclude this blog post, MUA have got a winner here and this will be something I will repurchase about 3 or 4 times next week as the entire One Direction collection is limited edition sadly enough and they should maybe consider releasing a lipstick like this in their normal range. *hint hint*

Thanks so much for reading, that's all for now.
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

1 comments