REVIEW | Girl Panic by Makeup Revolution

by - 18:28





Girl Panic is a newish palette from Makeup Revolution. Makeup Revolution are the new budget beauty brand on the block and let me tell you, their palette's are simply incredible.

Obviously I bought Girl Panic because I thought the name was very fitting (just call me a comedian), but also because quite obviously whoever names these palettes are huge Duran Duran fans. (Girl Panic and Girls on Film are both Duran Duran songs, beeteedubz.)

I love this palette because I'm very much into my red/pink tones lately, it's rare that you find a palette with tones like that in drugstore priced palette. The thing that kicked off this craze for me was seeing Lime Crime's Venus palette. I for one cannot justify spending £40+ on 8 matte shades, I'm a shimmer girl through and through. I can however justify spending £6 on 18 shades, which how much this palette was.

So the deal with the Salvation palettes is that there two rows of 6 shadows, and they're all shimmer shades and a row of 6 on the bottom (which weirdly resemble the shadows in Sleek palettes) and they're matte shades.





Can we just... How pigmented?! I've always been a fan of MUA palettes, but Make Up Revolution are in a whole other ball park in terms of pigmentation. And you get loads more shades for only £2 more. I find some eyeshadows in cheaper palettes to be quite clumpy and there's always fall out but that's not the case with this palette. The shadows are so blendable and there's been no fall out as of yet (yey!)

My one only miniscule gripe is probably that the first three matte shades are just far too similar, but that's the only thing I don't like.

I've also bought one of their blush palettes (you get 8 blush shades in a palette for £6, help this brand is just too much.) Do expect a review soon because it's fab.

Makeup Revolution products are available in selected Superdrug stores, or you can buy their products from their website or online at Superdrug.

I will definitely be placing another order from them very soon as I'm totally obsessed.

Let me know if you've tried any Makeup Revolution products and if so, what would you recommend?

That's all for now,
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

8 comments