SOUNDTRACK TO MY LIFE TAG

by - 19:00

Hi guys!

So this tag was created by Lily Melrose and Zoe LDN. I thought this would be an interesting tag to do, I have such an eclectic music taste, it even confuses me sometimes.

So here it goes!

1. Song that you listen to when you're happy: Alive With The Glory of Love by Say Anything.


2. Song that you listen to when you're sad: Keep Your Head Up by Ben Howard.


3. What song will you have at your wedding: I'd like to say Take My Hand by Simple Plan but I'd probably have to go with Waiting For Superman by Daughtry.


4. What song do you dance around your house to: The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy or Ghost In The Mirror by Mallory Knox.


5. Song you play in your earphones when out and about: I Fink U Freeky and Ugly Boy by Die Antwoord.


6. Song you listen to when you're angry: Disasterpiece by Slipknot.


 7. Song you'd have at your funeral: Call Me On The Ouija Board by Sharon Needles.


8. Song that makes you lose your shit at a party: No Scrubs by TLC.


9. The last song you listened to: Dream Catch Me by Newton Faulkner.


10. Your karaoke song: It's My Life by Bon Jovi.


11. Song you work out to: Fake Tales of San Francisco by Arctic Monkeys.


12. Song with the most memories attached: We R Who We R by Ke$ha.


13. Song that makes you cry: Through Glass by Stone Sour.



14. Song you hate the most: Don't Tell 'Em by Jeremiah.


15. Your favourite song of all time: Sic Transit Gloria... Glory Fades by Brand New and Spit It Out by Slipknot.



Well... I'm sure you've learned rather a lot about me after this post, hahaha.

I tag anyone reading this right now.
Let me know what your favourite songs are.

That's all for now,
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

0 comments