2014 Reading Challenge.

by - 04:58

Hey guys!

So basically, for the past couple of years, Goodreads has set up a reading challenge, where you choose how many books you want to read in a year and there's like a progress bar that'll tell you the percentage of books you've read this year and stuff, well I didn't take part in it in 2013 because I'd kind of lost track of my reading and I ended up reading maybe 7 books last year, yeah I know. Not great.

So this year, I'm going to take part in it, and I've set myself the challenge of reading 50 books this year, maybe if I complete the challenge this year, I may do the 100 book challenge next year, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here.


So, at the moment, I've accumulated a whole loooad of books and they're just sitting there in my TBR (to be read) pile. I'm going to list the books that I've bought and have yet to read. I may make this a monthly post, just like a 2014 reading challenge update post or something where I talk about how many books I've read each month, pages in total and what not, I might do that!

So for the books:
  • Survivor: My Story - The Next Chapter by Sharon Osbourne.
  • RSVP by Helen Warner.
  • The Knife Of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking #1) by Patrick Ness.
  • One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest by Ken Kesey.
  • Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling.
  • American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis.
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
  • The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick.
  • Bridget Jones: The Edge Of Reason by Helen Fielding.
Any suggestions of books would be fantastic! I'll read pretty much anything as long as it's interesting, I especially like young adult contemporary with psychological themes, but that's just me being picky!

If you're taking part in the Goodreads 2014 Reading Challenge, I'd love to hear about it!

And do feel free to follow me on Goodreads (link) and see my progress there!

That's all for now,
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

4 comments