HAUL: Boots 70% Off Sale.

by - 19:01

Hey guys!

So today mum had a hospital appointment and because we had a few hours to kill, I thought, why not pop into Boots and look at the sale stuff since Boots is only 10 minutes down the road from the hospital. I was already aware there was a 70% sale but I'd already began thinking I'd walk out there empty handed as all of the good stuff would have been gone already, but I was wrong! I got some absolute steals today!

I thought it would have been safer to go into a shop aswell instead of online as everything would have sold out instantly anyways.
Admittedly, the shelves were almost empty except from the 7 different perfume gift sets, couple of make up palettes and some random bits, gutted that there was no Soap & Glory, but oh well!



Lady Gaga Fame 30ml Perfume Gift Set - Was £24.50, reduced to £7.35.
I'd been wanting this perfume set for a super long time, I adore Gaga but just wasn't convinced I liked the scent everytime I sampled it, it takes a while to settle on your skin and after about 5 minutes, the gorgeous scent starts to seep through and for £7.35, you can't go wrong. (For some reason the gift set isn't on the Boots website, how strange.)
Set contains: 30ml Black Fluid Eau De Parfum & 200ml Black Shower Gel.


Salonniere Beauty Body Trio by Jenny Packham - Was £16, reduced to £4.80.
Mum was the one that bought this one, potential birthday/Christmas present for someone in the family.
The packaging is absolutely gorgeous, oh my goodness.
Set contains: 250ml Body Shimmer, 150ml Body Wash and 150ml Body Polish.


Mini Fragrances for Her - Was £15, reduced to £4.50.
Bought this one for my sister, she's not usually one for wearing perfume, but instead of getting her a perfume that she doesn't like, she has the freedom to try out 4 new ones.
Set contains: 5ml Moschino Pink Bouquet, 10ml Ghost Deep Night, 10ml Lipsy London, 5ml Ted Baker Sweet Treat Polly.


Long Personalised Hanging Calendar - Was £10, reduced to £3.
Again, this was bought for my sister as she wanted a Florence & The Machine calendar (which are impossible to find btw), so got her this so she can pick the photos herself and what not.


Personalised Photo 2014 Organizer - Was £10, reduced to £3.
Mum bought this for herself as she needed a diary for 2014 and she's an organized freak, hahaha.


Be Enchanted Starlight Shadows Colour Palette - Was £12, reduced to £3.60.
HOLY CRAP WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT PACKAGING OH MY GOODNESS. One pet peeve, it opens and closes like a book, no magnetic opening, nothing, so I'm going to get a piece of elastic and stick it to the back of the palette so eyeshadow doesn't get everywhere. The colours are very fairytaley.
Palette contains: 9x eyeshadows 9g, 4x lip glosses 2.8g, 3x brush applicators.


Gorjuss Pencil Case - Was £7, reduced to £2.10.
£7 FOR A PENCIL CASE?! HOW RIDICULOUS. But it is cute. Bought this for Hannah as she's been wanting something from Gorjuss for ages and this is the cheapest thing we've found, hahaha.

The total came to £28.85 and the total amount of money I saved was £67.56, yey!

Well that's it for this haul, I hope you enjoyed!
Let me know if you hit up the Boots sale and let me know what products you got!

That's all for now,
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

4 comments