REVIEW: Vintage Romance I-Divine Palette by Sleek Makeup.

by - 16:32

Hey guys!
So I've been admiring this palette for so long, the colours are so pretty and very wearable. I usually wouldn't even wear purple's but because they're pretty dark and glittery, I think it'd be easy to incorporate them into a smokey eye. I ended up buying this palette with my Christmas money as I just couldn't resist it any longer. Also, apologies for the not very great image quality (stupid iPhone.)

RRP: £7.99 from here and here.
As you can probably tell, all of the eyeshadows are shimmery except the top right colour 'Propose in Prague', which a matte light brown colour, perfect for contouring the eye socket.
It comes with a double ended sponge tip applicator, which I've actually found a use for lately, when my eyeshadow brushes are still a bit damp from cleaning them, sponge tip applicators work perfectly for packing the colour onto the lid, not brilliant for blending though.
The palette comes in the gorgeous (not very practical) matte black plastic casing which gets dirty after one use of the palette. -.-  One thing that is brilliant about the packaging, the mahoosive mirror that comes with it. The mirror is the same size as the bottom half of the palette, so it's perfect for a weekend away and all you'd need is this palette for your eyes and mirror.

(L to R) Pretty in Paris, Meet in Madrid, Court in Cannes, Lust in LA, Romance in Rome, Propose in Prague, A Vow in Venice, Marry in Monte Carlo, Honeymoon in Hollywood, Bliss in Barcelona, Forever in Florence and Love in London.

COME ON, CUTEST EYESHADOW NAMES EVER, RIGHT?

Obviously as this is a Sleek palette, it's highly pigmented and is so worth the £7.99. The eyeshadows are so creamy, but not in a 'ew these a so clumpy and just fall out' way, it's feels like putting on a cream eyeshadow but when it's on your eyes it looks like a powder eyeshadow. The colours are practically opaque after one swipe too.

I absolutely adore this palette and I will definitely be buying more Sleek palettes in the future. I think my next investment will be the Sleek Face Form Kit.

Tell me what Sleek products you own and what your favourite one is!

That's all for now,
Rachel. xo


You May Also Like

4 comments