DECEMBER FAVOURITES.

by - 12:28

Hey guys!
Since I'm going to Essexland at the end of this month and spending time with my friend Joe for a few days, I thought I'd get my favourites out of the way now so that I'm not panicking about having to get it done next month, hahaha.

Let's get this thing going...

Songs I've been loving this month:
So there really hasn't been many songs I've been loving this month.
BUT OF MICE & MEN HAVE RELEASED TWO NEW SONGS FROM THEIR NEW ALBUM.
So yes,
Bones Exposed - Of Mice & Men.
You're Not Alone - Of Mice & Men.

Movies I've been loving this month:
Horror: Carrie (2013), Misery, The Lords of Salem, Tucker & Dale vs. Evil.
Comedy: Wild Child, The Lizzie McGuire Movie, Clerks, Chasing Amy, Ali G Indahouse, The Grinch, Elf.
Drama: I haven't even watched any drama's this month, oops!
Sci-Fi & Fantasy: The Hobbit, Lord of The Rings: The Fellowships of The Ring.

TV shows I've been loving this month:
The Mighty Boosh, Doctor Who and Sherlock.

Video games I've been loving this month:
Bioshock - Xbox 360.
New Super Mario Bros - Nintendo DS.
The Legend Of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Nintendo DS.

Drinks I've been loving this month:
Kopparberg (cider), Apple Sourz and Smirnoff. 'Tis the season to get shitfaced, fa la la la la, la la la la.

Food I've been loving this month:
Pizza flavoured crackers (mad right?!), Lemon cheesecake slices, Yorkshire puddings.

Make up items I've been loving this month: 
They're Real mascara by Benefit and that's about it really, haha!

Skincare products I've been loving this month: 
Sugar Crush body wash by Soap & Glory and Effaclar Duo (Corrective and unclogging anti-imperfection care) by La Roche-Posay

Life favourites:
CHRISTMASSSSS. (And getting super drunk.) I've been really quite happy this month, my motivation has let me down a bit though, oops!

Am I looking forward to next month?
I am actually, I've been invited to attend a 2-day course run by Mind, it's a 2-day Mental Health First Aid Course and I'm really excited. (Knowing me I'll back out of it at the last minute due to anxiety *sigh*)

How have your Christmas'/whatever it is you celebrate has been? :-) I'd love to hear about it!

That's all for now,
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

0 comments