REVIEW: Nivea Rich Moisturising Day Cream for Dry & Sensitive Skin.

by - 15:14



So I'm going to start off by saying, there won't be any photos in this post as my camera is broken and I feel because it's a only a review of a moisturiser, the majority of moisturisers are the same in colour and texture so (white & a cream texture).

I'm going to start off by saying, this is one of the best day creams I've tried. It really is a rich moisturiser. For someone who might have oily skin, this would be perfect as a light night cream also.
I went nearly a whole 2 months without moisturising because I just couldn't find a good moisturiser, my skin was literally flaking off, it was so dry. (Obviously I was exfoliating twice a week so that kind of helped but after exfoliating, my skin was just so dry.) Then this great little moisturiser came into my life. It does what it says on the tin, it moisturises, which is more than I can say for some moisturisers I've tried in the past. It doesn't have an oily consistency, meaning it's good for people with combination oily/dry skin.
It contains natural almond oil and hydra IQ. It's always good to have natural ingredients in skincare.
There is only one thing that miffs me off about it, it's usually around £5-£7 in Boots unless it's on offer and you end up using a lot of this stuff and as it's sort of in the mid-range section for skincare, I'd expect a bit more product, but hey ho, I can get over that when Boots has such great offers on it all the time.

I'm just so pleased with this day cream and I've already bought another 2 tubes of this stuff.
Sorry it was such a short review, there wasn't really a lot I could say about it except it's great, haha.

That's for now,
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

0 comments