HAUL: Christmas Presents.

by - 14:31

Hey guys!
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and ate lots of food and got lots of nice prezzies.
I will be putting a link to each item (or something similar) so you know where you can buy it from if you like it or whatever.
I shouldn't have to put a disclaimer on this but it looks like I'll have to. I am in no way bragging, these are all presents I received off my family and I'm appreciative of every single one of them.
Let's get to the haul!


24pc Make-up Brush Set.
I received this from my auntie Elaine and uncle Stewart. They asked me and my sister if we had any ideas for presents so we just send them the links to stuff we'd like and this was one of them. I will not be using these brushes with anything other than powder products as I found out yesterday, they soak up all of your cream/liquid products so I will probably just be using these for eyeshadow and bronzer/blusher/highlighter.

Stone Heart Plantpot.
Unfortunately I couldn't find this online, but my mum bought me this from The Range (I picked it out, haha) it was around £3.99 and she got me it to put those brushes in.


These are just a few bits from my stocking.

Haribo Starmix
I received these from my auntie Victoria and my uncle Steven. Me and Hannah may have done a swap since Hannah is madly in love with Haribo Tangfastics and I really like Starmix, haha!

Kinnerton Halloween Chocolates
In Norfolk is the huuuuge Kinnerton chocolate factory in Fakenham and next to that is a department store that sells loads of the Kinnerton chocolates super cheap, obviously the halloween ones were left over from when mum got me them but I like weird, creepy things so they're perfect! Taste good too.

Hello Kitty Plus Coin Purse
Not the exact same one as the one in the link (sorry I couldn't find the one in the photo) but again, mum bought it from the Kinnerton chocolate shop, yey! It's so cute and soft, it's like a little cushion.


Avon Orange and Ginger Shower Gel and Orange and Ginger Body Spray.
These are presents from my mum and dad and they know how much I love the scent of ginger, it's one of my favourites and I've never owned ginger scented shower gel so this should be a fun experience, haha!

Avon Cherry Blossom Shower Gel and Cherry Blossom body spray.
These are also presents from my mum and dad. (Obviously my mum picked all these out, hahaha) She knows how disappointed I was when The Body Shop discontinued their Japanese Cherry Blossom scent range and she found these on the Avon website, unfortunately these are now discontinued also :-( (hence the lack of links for this one)

Vanilla and Ginger Candle.
This was also from mum and dad and was also from The Range, I picked this candle out (seeing a ginger theme here?) although unfortunately they don't stock this on their website so no link, sorry! It was about £2.99-£3.99 I think. It just smells like Christmas in a jar, eeek.


Emily The Strange Bath and Body Gift Set with Wash Bag.
I received this from my auntie Victoria and uncle Steven, the funny thing about this gift is that on Christmas Eve I was so close to buying this from Boots as it was in the half price sale and I was like 'hm I might buy it with my Christmas money' and then when I unwrapped it on Christmas morning, I was so happy. It comes with a body lotion, bubble bath, shower gel and a gorgeous wash bag which I may use as my everyday make up bag now as my other one is getting a bit small (I own too much make up hahaha.)


Katy Perry 'Purr' Perfume: 50ml.
This is another gift that I'd sent my auntie Victoria and uncle Steven the link to and I was so pleased when I received it, it's so much prettier in person. LOOK AT THE BOTTLE, IT'S IN THE SHAPE OF A CAT. It smells gorgeous too! (The bottle isn't black, it's a really bright purple but the flash from the camera made it look black.)


I received all of the DVD's from my sister except the Lizzie McGuire Movie.

A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010)
My sister bought me this, she made me go into Tesco with her and pick a couple of DVD's out, obviously as she's only 12, she needed someone to go in with her so she could buy the DVD's that have a higher rating than 12, haha! This and Anastasia were on a 2 for £5 offer in Tesco.

Anastasia.
This DVD was my entire childhood, it was my favourite film, that and The Little Mermaid (notice the nostalgic DVD pattern? hahaha) Again, bought in Tesco on a 2 for £5 deal.

The Little Mermaid (Two Disc Special Edition)
I'm pretty sure Hannah got this from That's Entertainment but I'm not entirely sure. I'd been wanting this on DVD for aaaages, and only a few weeks ago, this was put on the Sky Disney channel so I was a bit annoyed that Hannah spent £10 on it when it's now on Sky Movies, bless her. She didn't let me watch it on Sky until I received the DVD on Christmas, aw!

The Lizzie McGuire Movie.
I received this from my auntie Victoria and uncle Steven, I asked them if they'd buy it used as the brand new version is pretty expensive for some reason, it's in basically perfect condition though! I absolutely adored this film when I was younger and I owned it on VHS but as I no longer have a VHS player, I felt like I needed the DVD version in my life, haha!


 The two Mario games came with the DSI XL console itself as a bundle offer. And all of these were from my mum and dad.

Mario Kart DS.
This game came with the DS in a bundle, was so pleased though because I absolutely adore Mario Kart for the Wii so that's fun!

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.
I've been wanting a Zelda foreverrrr and was so pleased when I was able to find this.

New Super Mario Bros.
I'd been wanting this game for ages, my sister has it for the Wii but it's not the same as playing it on a handheld. One thing I hate about it is that if you go over your 5 lives you have to start from the very beginning of the game. :-(

Lego: Lord Of The Rings.
Lord of The Rings are some of my favourite films and them in game form sounded great at the time, whilst playing it, I noticed the graphics are awful and the storyline isn't thrilling. D:


Pokemon Nintendo DS Travel Case.
My sister bought me this lovely little travel case for my DS and my games. It's so cute, it even comes with a black and white large stylus and a Pokemon printed cleaning cloth. (Hannah didn't pay £32 for it as it says on Amazon though hahaha)

Wine Red DSI XL.
This was actually mostly bought by myself and my parents chipped in a bit but wouldn't let me have it until Christmas, haha! It's great. So glad I didn't get the 3DS, the games aren't that great yet and I can't see in 3D. :-(

Sonic Screwdriver DS Stylus.
This did actually come in a twin pack and me and Hannah split the price and I gave her one for her new 3DS XL and she gave me the other one. We're huge Doctor Who fans so it's just perfect really. :-)


Carpe Diem Journal.
I actually asked for this from my auntie Elaine and uncle Stewart, I saw that it's goal is to help you achieve goals and to give yourself goals for each day, there's also like 5 pages for writing down feelings and stuff.
I thought this might help with my anxiety.

£10 Debenhams Gift Card.
I received this from my auntie Victoria and Uncle Steven, along with £20 Christmas money which I'm so appreciative of. I've already spent the gift card along with £5 of my christmas money on a MAC lipstick in Candy Yum Yum, it was only £15 so. :-)


Fujitsu Lifebook AH512.
This was my main present this Christmas which I actually received in August a results present as I needed a laptop for when I started college in September as my other one was absolutely knackered. (and look how that turned out) I felt really bad taking a laptop off my mum and dad as I felt like I'd failed them by doing so badly and they just went 'consider it a pity present', hahaha. (Excuse the dirt, I haven't given it a proper clean since I received it.) It's specs are pretty good. 320GB hard drive and I also have a 320GB external hard drive aswell, 4GB RAM and 2.2GHZ Intel Pentium processor.

GUINEA PIGS.
No, you can't buy my guinea pigs anywhere. This is also my main present this year. I also got my guinea pigs as an early present, we saw someone advertising guinea pigs to a good home and £20 for the cage and I instantly fell in love with them, we collected them the same day in October and I've loved them ever since.

I also got £40 Christmas money and the £10 Debenhams Voucher, and I've already managed to spend all my money, haha! I'll include these in here but I'll also do a seperate haul on them.

  • Sleek Vintage Romance Palette: £7.99
  • Kick-Ass 2 DVD: £9.00
  • Real Techniques Core Collection: £14.46
  • The Knife Of Never Letting Go book: £2.81
  • MUA Luxe Liquid Lipstick in Kooky: £3.00
  • MAC Lipstick in 'Candy Yum Yum': £15 (+£3.99 shipping)
Whilst I'm here, have some photos we took yesterday during Christmas day.

















I'm so grateful for everything I received and I'd just like to thank my family for all the wonderful gifts!
I had a great day and I hope you all did too.
Comment below your favourite gift you got given and what your favourite part of Christmas is.

Thanks for reading,
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

7 comments