HAUL: Bargain Books and Sugar Crush!

by - 15:02

Hey!
So I mentioned in my tag post last night that I'd be going out to town and raiding the charity shop for books. As my blog name suggests, I like books, hence the 'chapter'. I've just never really gotten round to talking about books and what not. So I took a list of books on Goodreads wishlist with me and found 4 of the books I've been wanting to read for aaaages. And then my little sister surprised me by going into Poundland by herself and finding a book for me. It was a weird experience being out of the house, admittedly I was only out for 45 minutes but I did and with no panic attacks! *yey*


The Pocket Book of Boosh - Poundland: £1.
Completely brand new book, retails for £10 in Waterstones (sorry what.) and whilst I was wondering round a charity shop, my sister went for a wander round Poundland and spotted this bad boy and bought it for me, bless her. I absolutely adore The Mighty Boosh and have recently gotten my sister into it, so yey!

My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult - Sue Ryder (charity shop): £1.
So the condition of this book when you first see it is OMG IT LOOKS BRAND NEW, but the spine is slightly indented (I can get over it because the cover is still in pretty condition). It retails second hand for around £3.50, so a bargain! I absolutely adore the movie and I've been looking for this book forever.

RSVP by Helen Warner - Sue Ryder (charity shop): £1.
THIS BOOK LOOKS LIKE IT'S NEVER BEEN READ. SCORE. I've basically picked up a brand new HARDCOVER copy of this book that retails for £8.99 usually. Okay so it is a Chick-lit book but who cares? It's been on my wishlist for ages and I finally bought it!

Survivor: My Story - The Next Chapter by Sharon Osbourne - PACT (charity shop): 25p.
YES YOU DID JUST READ THAT RIGHT. 25P FOR A PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW HARDCOVER COPY OF THIS BOOK. OH I'M GETTING TO EXCITED ABOUT BOOKS AH.
It retails for about £4-£6 new so this is a bargain beyond belief. Sharon Osbourne is a goddess aswell so you know.

A Living Nightmare (#1 in Cirque Du Freak series) by Darren Shan - PACT (charity shop): 25p.
I've remember getting this book out from the library a while ago and never actually got round to reading it, it's quite a short book so it'll only take a day and a bit to read it. And for 25p you can't go wrong.


Sugar Crush Body Wash from Soap & Glory - Boots: £6.50.
I only went into town with £10 and I had money left over, so yeah, that happened. Sugar Crush is my `favourite scent ever so, I DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN MYSELF, I HAVE A PROBLEM OK. :-(

I hope you enjoyed this haul! You may now realise my excitement over books and how much I love to read so yes.
That's all for now,
Rachel. xo



You May Also Like

6 comments