Wishlist #3.

by - 13:40


The colours in this palette are absolutely gorgeous, I love the idea of the rose gold tones in the eyeshadows, also, who doesn't need another Naked palette in their collection?

To me, this is the most perfect neutrals palette, all it needs is a black and it would be the only palette I'd need in my life, haha! Laura Mercier single eyeshadows are great so I'd like to think the palette would be great too!

3. Kick-Ass 2 DVD. - £9.99.
So, this movie holds a lot of memories for me. I went to see this movie at the cinema when I visited Joe in Essex in Summer this year and it was just a great day. The Kick-Ass movies are up there in my top 10 favourite movies of all time so, this is a must have for me.

I recently bought the matching necklace of this bracelet to wear on Christmas day which can be seen here, I'm debating whether to get the matching bracelet though, obviously since it's coming from China it won't be here in time for Christmas. I just think it'll look really nice with my new circle lenses, I don't know.

This is the most beautiful palette I've ever seen. The colours are perfect. There's only two of the colours that I probably wouldn't be able to find a way to make a look out of it but 2/20 isn't bad!
All of the colours in this palette are exclusive to the palette and you can't buy them in single eyeshadow form so that's good I suppose!

Unfortunately, it's currently out of stock. The MAC lipsticks sell like hot cakes on the Debenhams website, everytime I go to look for the lipstick I want, it's 9 times out of 10, always sold out. :-( I might end up paying the £15 for it from the MAC website, I'm not sure yet though.

This is the cutest phone case, I've been on the hunt for either a pug or cat face phone case for ages! For me, £12 is a bit expensive for a phone case, most I've ever spent on a phone case is £5 and that was a 3D Spiderman case, haha!

8. LA Lakers Slippers - £26.99.
I've been really into wearing slippers lately, I probably can't justify spending nearly £30 on a pair of slippers though but oh well, they're adorable! They also match my Lakers Skullcandy earphones, aw. They just look so cosy, can I have them now pleaaaase?

As an obsessed Disney lover, I feel that this needs to be a part of my life or else I won't know how to function, haha! How adorable is it though?! This is part of the Lion King Musical collection though (hence there's no cartoon Simba to be found). 

Let me know what you guys have on your wishlists this month!
That's all for now.
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

1 comments