7 DEADLY SINS OF BEAUTY TAG.

by - 21:48


1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive item?
My most inexpensive beauty item is probably this gorgeous pink lipstick I bought from Savers for 75p. It's unbranded but it's so pigmented and moisturising. My most expensive is probably my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. (I'm not usually one for splashing out on high end beauty products)

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I'd actually go with the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, oooh controversial. Well when I have a break out, I find that that concealer just doesn't do that and kind of makes my spots really hurt. I might have an allergic reaction, I don't know. But other times, I absolutely adore that c0ncealer.

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
My most delicious beauty products? Well, I'm going to assume that means scents and I'm gonna go with my Sugar Crush body wash and Sugar Crush body scrub. I'll just repurchase and repurchase them products. If Soap & Glory ever discontinue them I may just cry. Also, I really like the scent of my Bourjois Healthy Mix Gel Foundation, it just doesn't smell like normal foundations. It's so nice.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?
So, I'm actually going to say eyeliner. It's rare that I wear eyeliner anyway, it's just not a part of my daily make up routine but even when I do want to wear eyeliner I just go 'lol naaaah'. From the ages of 12-14 eyeliner is all I wore (but that could be due to my baby goth phase hahaha.)

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I'd probably say my Phwoarr Paint concealer by Seventeen, it just hides everything, hahah. Also, my Falsies mascara by Maybelline, one of the only things I genuinely like about myself are my eyes and eyelashes (I have super long eyelashes) so loads of mascara just makes me feel confident.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive about the opposite sex?
Eyes, hair and personality. 

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I'd say, either the Soap & Glory Loved & Glossed gift set or the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. These are two things that have been on my list of things to buy for so long but I just never have the money. :-(

I hope you enjoyed that tag! I tag all of you reading this right now.
I had super bad writer's block today also, I didn't have access to a camera so was unable to do a review. :-(

That's all for now,
Rachel. xo


You May Also Like

0 comments