What's in my everyday make up bag?

by - 21:56

Hey!
I really do apologise for the out of focus photos, my camera was almost about dead when I was taking these so I had to rush them, sorry!


This is my make up bag (okay, I say make up bag, it was on the back to school sale with the pencil cases in WHSmith for 75p, 75p for a Hello Kitty x Liberty product though. Bargain!)

So what actually is in my everyday make up bag?



Natural Collection lipstick from Boots in the shade 'Pink Mallow'.
Brow Bar Kit by W7 Makeup.
Double Wear Foundation by Estée Lauder in shade '1C1: Cool Bone'.
Undress Me Too eyeshadow palette by MUA (Make Up Academy.)
Great Lash Mascara by Maybelline.


Lasting Perfection Concealer by Collection 2000 in shade 'fair'.
Healthy Mix Serum Foundation by Bourjois Paris in shade '51'.
Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter by MUA (Make Up Academy).
True Colour Lipstick by Sleek in shade 'Mulberry'.
Carmex Cherry flavour.
MUA Lipstick (not sure what the shade is but it's a shimmery pink colour.)
MUA One Direction Lipstick in shade 'I Want'.
Revlon Flair Perfume.

I also have a much larger make up which has a lot more in, but these are just the things I use the most. :-) Tell me below, what's your favourite thing in your make up bag?
That's all for now,
Rachel xo


You May Also Like

2 comments