REVIEW: Phwoarr Paint Concealer by Seventeen.

by - 17:42

Oh no, not another concealer review! Yes, another concealer review, I'm sorryyyyy!
Well I went into Boots today and bought a couple of bits and this baby just happened to fall into my basket so I thought, why not review this and stick it on my blog for the whole world to see, so that's what I'm going to do.

This is a cream concealer available from Boots for £5.99, cute packaging and comes with a little mirror. I was a little sceptical at first, because I saw the words 'heavy duty' and normally you can't get a great heavy duty concealer for under £6, but I've found out you can. I'm not usually one to buy two different concealers to do two different things. I like my concealer to have multi-tasking capabilities, get rid of under eye nonsense and cover up blemishes. I just assumed since it said 'heavy duty' that it would cover up blemishes and golly, it does (it's also great at concealing under eye imperfections.) I'm one of those annoying people that raves about the Lasting Perfection concealer by Collection, purely because it's so good at covering up blemishes and under eye imperfections but as I'd run out of concealer I was kind of getting a bit bored of that concealer so since I'm always in the market for a new concealer I spotted this and was clearly pleasantly surprised. As it's a cream concealer it's great for oily skin and dry skin people. It has a consistency similar to MAC's Studio Fix concealer. It blends so well and it's just an overall incredible concealer for the price and I'd proudly say it's definitely my new favourite concealer.

The only thing I was genuinely disappointed with was the colour range. Fair and medium? Is that it? TWO SHADES? I suppose since this is such a good concealer I won't told that against it. (Although I do feel it would be a good idea for it to come out with more shades but hey that's just my opinion.)

This is the best drugstore concealer I've found so far and I'm very pleased with it.
Available to buy from here.

I bought a few things today when I went to Boots (e.g Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day Cream, The Falsies Black Drama by Maybelline and Miracle Matte Loose Powder by Seventeen) so expect some more reviews in the next couple of weeks.

Do feel free to follow me on Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram :-)
That's all for now,
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

0 comments