UPDATE: Life and shopping addiction.

by - 00:15

I'm going to apologise for the awful layout now because I'm currently typing this up from my phone as I have no motivation to go downstairs and get my laptop charger, haha!


So basically this post is just going to be a ramble. I've decided I'm going to drop out of college come January, I just can't keep up with the workload and my anxiety is stopping me from leaving the house so it's so hard for me to stay on a bus for an hour and a half to get to college without having a panic attack. Hopefully I can find a job to tide me over until I start college again in September.

I have lots of exciting things arriving in the post today! So you know that tartan dress from Pink Clove that I've been raving about? Well, I may have ordered that on Friday night and it's due to be delivered today (yey!) Along with that I have a black blazer arriving, a new 26 inch television to go in my room as my 15 inch telly just isn't doing the job when it comes to gaming, it's putting strain on my eyes (my eyesight isn't great anyway) so, new telly! In the next couple of weeks I should also have a video game haul post up soon (if you're into that kind of thing) if CEX can get their arses into gear and sort out my £60 voucher which they supposedly emailed me on the 4th of November, um I think not. I'm going to order Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Lego Lord of The Rings and Catz 2. Bioshock and Bioshock 2 are the only Xbox games, all the others are Nintendo DS games. I may have also sneakily put Tangled, Aladdin (Musical Masterpiece Edition) and The Shining dvd's into my basket also, so expect a haul very soon! 

How have you guys been? It'd be lovely to hear from you!

Again, sorry for the awful layout (stupid iPhone app).

That's all for now!
Rachel xo

You May Also Like

0 comments