MUSIC FAVOURITES: November.

by - 15:10

So this is a new segment of my blog I've decided to do. I'm extremely passionate about music so I thought it fitted nicely. I'll list 10 songs I've been loving this month. Okay, go!


1. The Wonder Years - Local Man Ruins Everything.
I went to Slam Dunk in May this year and this is one the bests I regret not seeing whilst I was there, they're incredible.


2. The Cheetah Girls - Strut.
Okay so, The Cheetah Girls are my not so secret guilty pleasure. I just adore the cheesiness of the movies and their songs are so filled with energy.


3. This Wild Life - Pink Tie.
These boys actually followed me on Twitter a few months back and I've been obsessed ever since.


4. Katy Perry - Unconditionally.
I'm known to have a very eclectic music taste, but Katy Perry is one of the only 'mainstream' artists I listen to that I actually love with a passion.



5. Agnetha Faltskog - I Should Have Followed You Home.
Okay, admittedly the video is bloody awful and the remix isn't too great either but after watching Agnetha & Gary's performance on Children In Need Rocks 2013, I've fallen in love with this song.



6. One Direction - Story of My Life.
Yes, I know. I used to despise One Direction. The songs off their new album are great though! I also adore the video, reminds me of my GCSE photography lessons, pissing about in the darkroom all lesson not getting any work done, haha!



7. Man Overboard - Fantasy Girl.
Well, Man Overboard are my favourite band (next to Of Mice & Men and We Came as Romans), I saw them at Slam Dunk this year and spent £55 on their merch, eh, it was birthday money okay. I then met them (oh my gosh!) at the Keep A Breast signing tent. I was practically a flailing mess on the floor. But Zac and Nik (two lead singers) said I was 'awesome' for spending so much on their merch and they said that if I had my own merch that they'd definitely buy it, how sweet.



8. Anita Blay - Doing It Wrong.
I've been a huge fan of Some Girls ever since the first series and I've been madly in love with the theme song for aaaages but I finally found it on YouTube and yey!



9. Of Mice & Men - O.G. Loko.
 Don't even get me started on Of Mice & Men. They've been my favourite band for nearly 3 years now. This is my favourite OM&M song of all time. I just, ugh.
I saw them live last October and I got to the barrier and I was so thrilled and it's definitely the best night of my life so far.



10. We Came As Romans - Fade Away.
Pretty much same story as the Of Mice & Men one. Been a fan for nearly 3 years, saw them live February 2012 and I got to the barrier for that aswell and Kyle (clean vocalist) came and stood in front of me and I was like 'I LOVE YOU KYLE', not aware that his mic was turned on and he went 'oh you're such a tease' AND WINKED AT ME.

Okay so I'm aware this whole post has made me sound like the worst fangirl, I promise I'm not... Much. :')
I hope you enjoyed this new post and if you have any music suggestions, do put them in the comments below! That's all for now.
Rachel. xo



You May Also Like

2 comments