Wishlist #2.

by - 02:35

Hi guys!
So this is another wishlist but first I'd like to do a quick life update section. So it's currently 1:38am here and I'm not able to sleep. Admittedly I haven't been able to get to sleep 'til about 6:30am, it's ridiculous. Like my brain is just filled with worry and anxiety constantly. I actually want to sleep and my eyes want to close but my brain's like 'lol no'. This has been going on for maybe 5 nights in a row now, my mum's put it down to my anxiety so I'm not sure how I feel about that. I went to Boots today and me and mum bought some natural sleeping tablets that claim they take effect within 30 minutes. Well, I took the tablet at 10pm and here I am, awake at 1:44am. I highly doubt I'll be in college tomorrow either which sucks because I was off last week and my attendance is just constantly going down and ugh. ANYWAY, wishlist time!

This isn't even going to be specific wishlist, it's going to have a bit of everything in there ok.


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

I'm sorry this is a short post, I'm going to try and get some sleep now, night!
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

2 comments