BEAUTY AND HOMEWARE HAUL: Boots and The Range.

by - 19:49

So, this happened. 
Let's just say I probably shouldn't be allowed money.
Tresemme Luxurious Moisture Conditioner and Colour Fade Protection conditioner:
Boots - £3.89 each or 2 for £4
I was in need of some more conditioner and I usually use Tresemme conditioners anyway because they work best for my hair and their bottles are pretty big but it's usually around the £4 mark for one bottle of Tresemme conditioner so when I saw you could get two for £4 I was ecstatic, haha. The Luxurious Moisture conditioner is great if you have dry, chemically damaged hair (like mine) it really helps with keeping your hair moisturised without it looking greasy and the colour fade protection conditioner works great with dyed hair, specifically semi-permanent hair dyes, it just keeps the colour looking untouched and shiny after each wash.

Seventeen Miracle Matte Oil Free Loose Powder:
Boots - £5.49 or 3 for 2 on all make up.
I haven't actually got round to using this powder as of yet. I was just in need of some powder as I've been without it for a couple of months now and I prefer loose powder to pressed powder as pressed powder can often make my make up look cakey. Because I got a product for £8 and two other products for £5.49 one of them was going to be free so I thought why not give this a go instead of going straight for the Collection loose powder like I do every other time. I'm expecting good things from the reviews I've read though.

Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Heavy Duty Concealer:
Boots - £5.49 or 3 for 2 on all make up.
I don't want to give too much away about this product because I've already done a review of it on my blog already (take a sneaky peek here) and all I have to say is I absolutely adore this concealer.

Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama Mascara:
Boots - £7.49 or 3 for 2 on all make up.
This is by far one of my favourite mascaras. Funny how the only mascaras I will wear are Maybelline ones, haha. The original Falsies, Black Drama and the Colossal mascara are definitely my favourites. Not much I can say about this except I love it.

Vanilla & Gingerbread Glass Jar Candle:
The Range - £2.49.
This candle is basically just Christmas in a jar, it's perfect. For only £2.49 I couldn't resist it. It smells perfect and burns really nicely.

Rose Stone Plant Pot:
The Range - £3.99.
Well, I was watching Becca's - from voussontbeauetbelle - make up storage video the other day and I saw that she put her make up brushes in plant pots and I just thought that was such a good idea, I mean, plant pots are so much cheaper than actual make up brush holders, haha. It goes with the floral scheme of my bedroom aswell.

Festive Candle Holder:
The Range - £1.09.
If you saw my haul the other week where I bought two candle holders from Poundland, well, they were way too big to hold my Yankee Candle votive candles. So I found this cute little Christmas themed candle holder that's the perfect size to hold my candles.

That's all for now,
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

10 comments