NOVEMBER FAVOURITES.

by - 14:48

As November is coming to an end, here is my November favourites:

Songs I've been loving this month:
Better Than Drugs - Skillet.
Unconditionally - Katy Perry.
Pink Tie - This Wild Life.
Part of Your World - The Little Mermaid.
Fade Away - We Came As Romans.
I Should've Follow You Home - Agnetha Faltskog & Gary Barlow.
Diana - One Direction.

Movies I've been loving this month:
I honestly haven't watched that many movies this month. :-(
Horror: Maniac, Twixt and The Unborn. (I'm also seeing Carrie on Sunday with mum so I'm sure that will be in my December favourites, eek.)
Comedy: A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas, How The Grinch Stole Christmas and Clueless.
Drama: Mysterious Skin, Irvine Welsh's Ecstasy, 5o First Dates (I really don't consider this a comedy, it's actually really sad.)
Sci-Fi & Fantasy: Thor & Thor 2, Daybreakers. (This next one may be controversial but I'm going to put it in here anyway.) Doctor Who: Day of the Doctor. It was awfully movie like and I absolutely adored it okay.

TV shows I've been loving this month:
Whacked out the Jackass: Complete Collection box set this month, watched all 3 seasons of the show over and over and I've also been loving Wildboyz (Jackass spin-off featuring Steve-O and Chris Pontius.) And obviously the Doctor Who: Day of the Doctor episode.

Video games I've been loving this month:
Fable III - Xbox 360.
Assassin's Creed II - Xbox 360.
Grand Theft Auto IV - Xbox 360.

Drinks I've been loving this month:
Pepsi Max.

Food I've been loving this month:
Aero Chocolate Mousse, White Chocolate Magnum and Sweet n' Salt Skinny Topcorn.

Make up items I've been loving this month: 
The Falsies by Maybelline. I've rekindled my love for this mascara. Phwoarr Paint Heavy Duty Concealer by Seventeen and Collection's 'Perrie' lipstick from the Little Mix range.

Skincare products I've been loving this month: 
I really haven't been loving a lot of skincare products lately, probably just my Nivea Daily Essentials Rich Moisturising Day Cream for Dry Skin.

Life favourites:
Nothing particularly thrilling has happened this month. My mental health has been the worst it's been for a while. Ugh. :-(

Am I looking forward to next month?
YES. CHRISTMAS AND I GET TO SEE JOEJOE IN ESSEX FOR NEW YEARS. That means lots and lots of drinking and I'm extremely okay with that, haha!

That's all for now,
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

0 comments