What's been happening lately?

by - 22:35

Hi guys!
Well, it's been a while since I last did a blog post so I thought I'd update you on what I've been up to. I'm on half term from college at the moment and I'm due to go back on Monday but as I have my first appointment with my counsellor I doubt I'll be going to college on Monday. Half term's been fairly boring really, I bought a Nintendo DSI XL the other week and it arrived but I'm not allowed it until Christmas. :-( I've been so poor lately so I haven't had any money to buy any new beauty/fashion items, I apologise. A review or a haul will be published within the next couple of weeks though, I promise!

I went to the zoo today, so that was fun. The cutest thing happened, about 5 baby meerkats were sat underneath a red heatlamp and next to the heatlamp was a box which they stood on and then they kept jumping onto the window sill (as it was a viewing area) and I managed to get a selfie with a meerkat (and a horse, haha) I just love the way it was looking straight at the camera.

I've also really been enjoying my new winter coat, it's a camo/floral print which is pretty sweet (available to buy here) I love it. It's not a super thick coat so I won't be sweltering in winter but if I need to be any warmer I can just shove a hoodie on underneath and I'm sorted.

That's really all that's been going on at the moment. Hauls and reviews coming soon! It would be nice to hear how you're doing? Comment below!
That's all for now,
Rachel. xo


You May Also Like

0 comments