October Wishlist.

by - 04:44

Hey guys.
Wow, so it'd seems blog posts are just flying out of me left, right and center. Here's my October wishlist. All details of prices and where to get the items will be below. :-)


So we'll go left to right I suppose,
Bottom left: Tartan Dress from Pink Clove - £22 (available to buy from here)
Next along: Serpent Rose Quarts Drop Necklace from Crystal Cactus - $32 (available to buy from here)
Next along: Cat Vamp Black Creepers from ROMWE - £53.71 (available to buy from here)
Bottom right: Purple Galaxy Eye Print Zipper Shoulder Bag from Sheinside - £18.66 (available to buy from here)
Above that: Kitten T-Shirt from Abandon Ship Apparel - £30 (available to buy from here)
Top right: Converse All Star Oxford White Trainers from Schuh - £45 (available to buy from here)

So that's all the stuff I've been loving the look of in October but unfortunately can't buy because I'm so skint, haha! Tell me below what you've been keeping your eye on lately fashion wise.

That's all for now,
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

2 comments