GUIDE TO CHRISTMAS: The Perfect Stocking Fillers.

by - 11:10

Hi guys!
Alright, I swore I wouldn't do any Christmas related posts until December, but then I realised that if you're wanting to buy things online waiting 'til the last minute isn't going to do much besides receiving late Christmas presents, haha!

Stockings are the place to put all the small, fairly cheap, kitsch little presents in. In my household, anything under £5-£10 usually goes straight in the stockings. So £10 per item will be the price limit on this post but obviously your budget is up to you.

Stocking filler ideas.

  • Notebooks (I don't know what it is, but lots of girls just hoard notebooks, I know I definitely do.)
  • Mugs. (Novelty ones though, obviously.)
  • Calendar.
  • Candles.
  • DVD box sets. (You can actually get quite good box sets for under £10 now.)
  • Chocolate. (Obviously.)
  • Beauty & Fragrance gift sets.
  • Tech accessories. (We all like to make our gadgets look pretty.)
  • Perfume.
So when it came to making the collage of this, I realised that some of the stuff could be suitable for boys/men also. So I suppose this is a unisex stocking filler guide, woo.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

That's all for now!
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

2 comments