October Favourites.

by - 01:47

Hi!
I've realised that if I leave any more time to do this blog post it'll be the new year, so I might aswell get it done as soon as possible. These are just some favourites categories I've thought of on the spot, so here it goes!

Songs I've been loving this month:
Doing It Wrong - Anita Blay (Some Girls theme song, haha)
High Regard - The Story So Far.
Take Me - Major League.
Secret Valentine - We The Kings.
Still Waiting - Sum 41.
Berzerk - Eminem.

Movies I've been loving this month:
So for this section, I'm going to put them in categories as I watched so many good movies in October.
Horror: Psycho, Carrie, Human Centipede 2, Silent Hill: Revelation and Bride Of Chucky (I would quite happily say that the Child's Play/Chucky films are some of my favourites in general.)
Comedy: The Campaign, Pitch Perfect, Not Another Teen Movie (as a lover of cheesy 90's teen movies, this is one of my favourites in general aswell) and The Breakfast Club.
Drama: Trainspotting, This Is England and Cyberbully (I honestly don't think I've cried more at a film than I did because of Cyberbully.)
Sci-Fi & Fantasy: (The first two choices are debatable as to whether they're really sci-fi or fantasy but because they're superhero movies, they're going in here ok.) Kick-Ass and Kick-Ass 2. Avengers Assemble, Star Wars: Return of The Jedi.

TV shows I've been loving this month:
Cake Boss and Cake Boss only. Last week was half term and I got through 3 and a half seasons of that beauty of a TV show. I don't know why I got so addicted, I just did.
Alright, I watched the whole second series of Some Girls aswell. I'm so upset that the second series has finished, I hope they make a third.

Video games I've been loving this month:
New Super Mario Bros - Nintendo DS.
Dead Rising 2 - Xbox 360.
Pokemon Emerald - Game Boy Advance. (Thank god for emulators, hey.)

Drinks I've been loving this month:
Cookie dough flavour Frijj milkshake, Pepsi Max and Pink Lemonade flavour Lucozade.

Food I've been loving this month:
Sweetcorn, hotdog, egg and ham pasta salad (it's delicious, I promise.)

Make up items I've been loving this month: There's not been an awful lot as I haven't had much money to be able to buy new items. Esteé Lauder Double Wear foundation, Rimmel Match Perfection foundation (I actually have to mix both of those foundations together to get a perfect shade. Long story short, woman at House of Fraser matched Double Wear a shade too dark for my skin but luckily I had my Rimmel Match Perfection lying around the house in a shade that was one lighter than my skin tone, lucky 'ey?) Great Lash Mascara by Maybelline, Undress Me Too Palette by MUA and MUA One Direction lipstick in the shade I Want.

Skincare products I've been loving this month: Not sure if you can count some of these as skin care but I'm going to anyway - Candy Swirl body scrub by Baylis & Harding, Flake Away by Soap and Glory and Garnier Moisture Match Goodbye Dry, Garnier Soft and Complete Cleansing Wipes.

Life favourites: Well I can't really say anything interesting has happened in October besides finding out I may be going down to Essex for a few days to visit my best friend, Joe for New Years.

Am I looking forward to next month? I don't know, depends if anything decent is happening in November, haha!



So that's been mine October favourites, I really hoped you enjoyed reading it and I might make a habit of it (yey!)

So that's all for now,
Rachel xo

You May Also Like

0 comments