ONLINE ELF HAUL & LIFE UPDATE: Help, I'm a self confessed shopping addict.

by - 21:56

Hi guys!
So it would seem I've become quite the shopping addict. Went on a bit of a spree on the ELF website (I say spree, I only spent £15 for the pure fact I could get the 100 piece eyeshadow palette for free)

I just thought I'd share with you the things you can be expecting a review of next week onwards. So I suppose this is a online haul of things that are yet to be delivered.

1. 100pc Eyeshadow Palette. - ELF Cosmetics: Free when you spend £15+ or £15 by itself.
2. Nail Polish set in 'Glam Bam' - ELF Cosmetics: £4.

I'm really looking forward to these arriving and being able to try out some products from a brand that I'd never tried before.

LIFE UPDATEEEE:
So, there's been a pretty drastic change in my life as of yesterday. My mum and dad had decided to pull me out of college and return next September. College was just becoming such a struggle as my anxiety and panic disorder just isn't getting better and I was really struggling to keep up with the work as I was rarely able to get into college. I now have a year to get my life on track, get a job and find a hobby. Although as sad as it may sound I think blogging has become a new hobby, it's one of the only things I really enjoy and take pride in doing (yey!)
So as I'm not at college any more, you may be seeing more posts from me through this next year. (Think of that what you will, haha!) How are you guys doing? It'd be great to hear from you!

That's all for now,
Rachel. xo

You May Also Like

4 comments